Wednesday 3 April 2013

Zafia Works of Art

Everything started in Barcelona,Espanya! I fell in love with the architecture and everything about Barcelona! I bought my 1st canvas and started to paint in my balcony - autumn in Barcelona
With my sister, the talented artist and future architect Zaheera Zafia! 
I have no art skills what so ever! 
Painting and drawing are something I always do when I feel inspired.

Check out some of my paintings/sketches and my sister's work of art

My favorite corner in the bedroom
This is my FIRST drawing since I left primary school! funny right?!
This was inspired by my favorite TV show 
'The Vampire Diaries' - screw the vampires! i prefer the ware wolf!!
This was inspired by the birds I saw in my neighborhood in Barcelona!

This was inspired by *sleepy mood* I was so sleepy one time at the office : to kept me awake I drew haha
This was an angry painting : I bought some oil colors, I did 1st layered of painting and it took a week to dry coz it was windy and cold! I have no patience hah! so I re-colored using acrylics hahah (winter day in Barcelona)
I miss my cat Narnia, this was inspired by him. Now Narnia is living with his new Iranian family in Ambassador Row, Kuala Lumpur. Got to give him away because I am traveling :(
hahah this happened when I was pissed off at my boss! long time ago!! *angry mood*
Autumn in Narnia  -My FIRST painting on canvas : Inspired by my Spanish friend who believed I can paint. Yes I did it!! it took me 4 hours on the windy day in Career de Provenca,Barcelona!

This was inspired by my hometown, Feringhhi Beach Penang!




one of my favorite!!





oh well! my 1st time using charcoal (I did this while relaxing at the restaurant by the beach) angle failed haha

This was inspired by the stray cats in my neighborhood. I love them - oil painting

hahaha this was inspired by nude painting i've seen on the internet ! I was eager to paint one and end up look so bad but who cares! this is my art!! - oil painting

1st time using pallet knife! hahaha - oil painting -



My all time favorite actor !! Johnny Depp ...muaaaaahhhh

 When the smoke is going down!! 




the only thing i hate to do is cleaning the brushes huhu





No comments:

Post a Comment